Financial Reporting and Budgeting
– Completing month-end closing reports timely and accurately. All requested financial reports will be delivered on time without error.
– Ensure smooth operations in accounting department and timely recognition of transactions.
– Review plant transaction and production yield through cross-function-test activity on a monthly basic.
– Coordinate with plant management to implement innovations/ improvements to manage location KPIs effectively.
– Support to budget owners to have good control Opex/ Capex spending.
Financial Control/ Stewardship and Support
– Drive Control proportionate ownership that process owners and control owners actively engage in their own function compliance.
– Closely watch out Inventory and Fixed Asset movement activities at plant.
– Follow up the Process/System improvement actions as per project assignment
– Lead periodical inventory count and FA physical count and labelling.
– Plant tour on a half-month basic to gain more business execution insights for effective improvement recommendations.
– Assist with other project or adhoc requirements as needed.
Tax and Compliance
– Ensure compliance with all local and corporate statutory laws, rules and regulations
– Support tax/corporate reports and audits
Capability to communicate effectively to coach and build team’s capability on technical accounting, tax, policies and controls through knowledge/ best practice sharing
Education: BA in Accounting, Finance, Audit
– 3+ years of equivalent experience in FMCG/ MNC
– Good knowledge in US GAAP, VAS and tax/commercial regulations
– Must have strong work ethics
– Must have good team work and good communication skills in both writing and verbally
– Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
– Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness”
Computer: Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Oracle experience a plus