1. Blowing service activities:
• Build standard operating procedures (SOPs) for company owned blowers at all plants.
• Set up key performance indicators (KPIs) for PET blower and actively lead KPIs improvement plan to ensure sufficient PET bottle supply as well as cost productivity at all plants.
• Build and standardize Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP) of blowing plants and ensure maintenance agenda is timely and effectively performed at all sites.
• Build annual budget plan and spare parts centralization to ensure high efficiency and cost optimization of blowing plants for the whole BU.
• Support all plants in solving major issues/ breakdowns relating to blower to ensure PET volume and blowing KPI’s met.
• Provide technical support for execution of PET/closure productivity projects (PET lightweight, shortneck…) at all plants to ensure project timeline and productivity saving met the targets.
2. People development
• Set up Blowing team of Company through building org chart, Roles/RAM of each position and involvement in interviews if required.
• Build up capability of Blowing staff at all plants through driving Company
• Provide technical supports to BU/ Region MSO to develop new preform/ closure suppliers as per business needs.
• Work with BU/Region MSO to get supports from PET bottle/ preform/ closure suppliers and blower manufacturers when needed.
• Actively deal with blower’s manufacturers for spare parts or services cost and work with preform/closure for solving issues of PET blowing.
• BA in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation Engineering or other related technical field
• At least 05 years of experience in blowing technology at supervisory level up
• Good facilitation/training/coaching skill
• Trouble shooting with corrective action for blower break-down issue, new recipe setting
• Good negotiation, team work, planning and communication skill
• Good English in communication/writing and understanding technical documents
• Competent at Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work under high pressure