The purpose of this position is to prospect and maximise revenue opportunities from both new and existing customers, through the sales of new training, consulting and HR outsourcing services. Also to be responsible for the retention of customer revenue and the development of segmentation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Develop sales solutions and achieve annual sales target.
– To maintain a sales database (via CRM system), updating it on a daily basis to reflect sales activity and all communication with clients and prospective clients.
– To own the proposal/tendering processes.
– Lead and support client bids to deliver an agreed revenue target which will be discussed and agreed with the Head of operations team.
– Liaise with clients/prospects to develop relationships and secure meetings to identify revenue generating opportunities
– Use own contacts in HR services to identify additional opportunities for new clients
– Work collaboratively with the wider business to ensure compelling proposals are developed to secure new business
– Conduct thorough and ongoing research to develop new business pursuits and solution proposals in line with emerging market needs
– Maintain and expand customer client base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers and continuously identifying new customer opportunities.
– To act as the Company’s ambassador and represent its best interests at all times.
– Graduated from university
– At least 3 years experience in Business Development, experienced in HR outsourcing is a plus.
– English communication is a must.
– Large networking with HR community
– Consulting skill
– Good communication and presentation