– Managing all aspects of internal reporting: consolidation reporting package, management reporting.
– Managing cost and KPI control and analysis.
– Maintain and implement proper accounting and internal control systems in accordance with Head Office & Company’s policies and statutory requirements.
– Assist for preparing budget and forecasts submission.
– Ensure that yearly statutory audits are completed within the deadline given.
– Prepare and perform ad-hoc reports/ information requested.
– Review all entries booked in the system and monthly balance schedules and reconciliations.
– Preparing in timely & accurate generation of management reports monthly, yearly closing or even ad-hoc basis to Finance Director.
– Review & analysis cost efficiency and KPI performance.
– Assist in timely & accurate submission of required documentation to relevant authorities as per the law & regulation of Vietnam.
– Prepare management reports including but not limited to monthly reports, quarterly/yearly consolidation reporting package, yearly budgets & quarterly forecasts.
– Review the accounts in accordance with Vietnam Accounting Standards (VAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and area of concerns are brought up for solutions in a timely manner.
– Assist to devise & implement internal controls to the operations to detect & prevent fraud & errors.
– Prepare ad-hoc, quarterly & yearly budgets/ forecasts.
– Graduated Bachelor Degree in Auditing – Finance – Accounting
– >= 5 years in multinational company, experience in IFRS reporting, experience from process industry of advantage
– Fluent in English is a must
– Experience in using ERP system, AX Dynamics or Axapta is preferable
– Open communication, own initiative