1. Internal audit
– GCS: Maintain ownership to roll out and implement Company GCS to facilitate quarterly GCS review
– Control Environment: Support Control Environment Committee to propose initiatives to drive our sustained control environment at integrated level at Head Office (cover for MKT, Finance department)
– Monitoring: Lead activities to promote proportional ownership for self-assessment and improve the maturity of self-assessment component following CCSA model
– Control activities: Partner with process owners/control owners to review development in policies/procedures to meet the future accounting requirements, effective controls.
– Risk Assessment: Provide advice as required on matters such as Control, Ethics & Assurance as well as assistance in assessing risks by facilitating risk workshops at for MKT and Finance department
– Audit: Conduct internal audit for financial statement, operation and compliance test for departments under Operations’ process with effective resources, timing and costs. Follow up and resolve timely all issues identified during internal audit engagement.
– Investigation: Do Investigations/Frauds and special projects – to deal with Fraud and other events. Special reviews can be provided when there is a match with audit competency and experience.
– Ad-hoc projects: upon requested
– Maintains an effective working paper and files
– Develops and updates effective and efficient audit program.
– Builds appropriate flow charts with identified key controls.
– Maintain an effective audit report and document action plans
– Evaluate and provide constructive feed backs on internal policies, procedures.
– Participate ad hoc task force as required e.g software, specific assignment etc.
– Consult on taxation and accounting if there is any change in regulation
– Provide effective coaching to Internal Audit staff, staff of other functions.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting. ACCA qualification is preferred.
– At least 3-4 years of internal audit experiences, FMCG or Big4 experience is an advantage.
– Understand SOX requirements.
– Good communication skills in dealing with internal contacts.
– Good at organization, problem solving; quality, detail and action oriented.
– Good command of English
– Good command of computer office skill, master in Excel, Powerpoint
– Be able to work independently and under pressure and willing to travel