– Take charge of exporting our products and developing OEM businesses internationally (B2B)
– Build up brand name of own products.
– Grow and manage an allocated portfolio of International Accounts to build long-term and sustainable business relationships.
– Pro-actively generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales, looking new customers, maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service.
– Be in charge all branding activity like that create to implement.
– Pro-actively look for new markets and international opportunities.
– Establish the strategic and business plan, budgeting and target allocation.
– Organizing and leading all staff of department to meet objective and sales target.
– Looking new customers and maintain customer relationship.
– Build long-term relationships with existing and prospective customers.
– Identify new opportunities to provide products and services to existing customers.
– Develop sales tools and marketing programs to help drive sales for product line (involved in concept, writing and overall roll out of tactics).
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
– International profile.
– Master’s degree: business/sales major (preferred).
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing sales strategies.
– Proven ability to achieve sales goals.
– Strong leadership
– Excellent English communication skills (oral & written).
– Good prospecting and market research skills.
– Great collaboration and communication skills. Force of persuasion and presentation.
– Strong interpersonal & customer service skills.
– Analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market information.
– Experience with Microsoft Office and relevant software applications.
– Solutions orientated with competitive personality.
– Autonomous, rigorous and curious nature.