GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
• Plans, directs and coordinates all maintenance activities of Company to maintenance at least cost to meet shipping requirements and sales commitments.
• Coordinate with ME, PD in planning and implementing autonomous technology.
• Manage maintenance operations within a manufacturing engineering & facility department on multiple shifts to assure cost effective, on-time manufacture of quality products.
• Manages disciplinary and stability of maintenance processes, good infrastructure.
• Proactively participates in selecting, organizing, training, and motivating maintenance labor force to ensure consistent attainment of maintenance schedules at optimum productivity and cost levels and high level of job satisfaction
• Establishes short-term activities directed toward production continuity and balance: work group & shift schedules, controlling consumption of materials, machine loading, grievance resolution, and equipment autonomous maintenance.
• Coordinates and integrates with other plant function areas to ensure support in attaining stable productivity, quality and best working environment.
• Recommends, implements improvements in maintenance flow or methods.
• Maintains plant property and equipment in good condition to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and to ensure effective and economical operations.
• Prepares and submits operating reports to management to inform them of the current production/ infrastructure status and to make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Assures effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of quality product.
• Bachelor degree from HCM University of Technology (ĐHBK), HCM University of Economics (ĐHKT); GPA >7.0
• Experience in pneumatic control; PLC systems
• English ability: Fluency.
• Good health.
• Can work under high pressure and can motivate him/herself
• Teamwork skill: Actively promote team work.
• Service orientation: customer service minded.
• Communication skill: good communication skill.