– Review the As-Is status of business policies & processes which are currently scattered among official policies, appendix, protocols & emails
– Recommend improvement solutions designed in To-Be processes to fit with business development and the Oracle EBS Multi-Org
– Participate in the execution plan to deliver the expected outcomes, namely consolidate & restructure current policies
– Roll out and keep ongoing maintenance of changes in Company e-portal
1. Policies / procedures:
– Consolidate full set of standardized policies and related procedures of core business processes (HR, Sales / Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations/Projects and Finance /IT Internal Control)
– Benchmark current processes with best practice and recommend best practices of simplification to be incorporated into revised policies
– Propose automatic workflow for policies review, approval and publish the final versions
2. System enhancement:
– Based on bench marking of best practice of Group, to identify automation opportunities by increasing the level of computer aided and automatic Key Controls
– Participate in ERP projects that deploy the ERP systems for automation to reflect process changes (manual to automation, data flow) resulted from Oracle enhancement and its integration with other systems. Prepare business case, input into capex form to get approval, engage in the supplier selection.
– Contribute as key team player in connection with CA, Marketing to refresh the new look of Company Intranet as the Hub of e-portal that attract frequent visits by employees
3. Communication / employee engagement:
– Develop communication approach during change management process that enhance the Company e-portal as the depository center for employee communication and engagement
– Support policies refreshing online via e-learning to be built in Company e-portal
– Maintain systematic and user-friendly policy database on intranet for convenient access & reference
– Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics field.
– At least 5 years working experience in Finance or Audit, preferably at manufacturing companies or audit firm.
– Good teamwork, communication and influencing skill.
– Have data management and reporting experience with the ability to process and analyze data.
– Have interest and knowledge in writing policies, procedures and creating comprehensive process maps.
– Advanced MS Office Skills including Excel, Word, Visio and Outlook.
– Hands on Experience with ERP system
– Project/program management experience is a plus.