– Manage the team of quality professionals including work plan, job allocation and performance management of QA Technicians
– Build & lead the team of quality professionals to provide excellent service within the country
– Full responsibility for quality and in time comments of checking all kind of samples(counter, fit, PPS and etc) and technical documentation of styles(pattern, specifications and etc)
– Ensure timely communication with merchandising teams on productions and factories issues which affect shipments
– Advise customers, factories and merchandising teams on prospective quality concerns and provide direction to subordinates, factories and merchandising teams to resolve quality issues and build preventive measures
– Provide technical support to Sourcing, Production and Quality Control team with quality issues to ensure product quality
– Support suppliers for order’s quality issues, improvement on production standards with an aim to match customers’ quality expectations.
– Train and develop team members by setting and monitoring individual goals and performance towards attainment of group objectives; Coach direct reports on the proper management and development of human assets
– Regular reporting to stakeholders like Production Director, General Manager about status and situation with quality issues
– Manage budget/expense and consumption calculation
– Education: Garment Technology or technical design, or pattern maker or relevant disciplines
– At least 15 years’ related experience in quality and at least 5 years in QA managerial level or leading role with not less than 3 subordinates.
– Must have full knowledge about garment patterns(how to make, change, review and etc).
– Proficiency in using Gerber(or at least Lectra program)