Setting up and implementing Human Resources Strategies in order to attract, manage, develop and maintain workforce to meet long term and short term objectives of the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Plan and organize Human Resources activities according to company business strategy in each period.
– Manage and operate the whole activities of HR Department such as recruitment, C&B, performance management, employee engagement, training and development following annual plan.
– Support and advise the CEO and department in utilizing sources such as: humans, tools, methods, etc. in effective human resources management and development.
– Update, improve and correct systems of compensation and benefit, training and development (including potential and key persons) and HR policy in each development period of the company.
– Summarize, analyze and propose solutions relating to Human Resources.
– Manage all staffs in HR and Admin Shared Service Department for L&A Holding (includes 4 companies: L&A, KingBee, Nesso, ESS).
– Build good relationships with Government relating to activities of HR Department as: Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, Confederation of Labor…
– Participate in research and development systems applied for Human Resources consulting services of the company.
– Graduated from university of Human Resource Management, or related field.
– At least 5 years experience in HR leadership role, experienced in service or education is a plus.
– English communication is a must.
– Expertise knowledge in Human Resources Management and Talent Development, BSC/KPI
– Expertise knowledge in Labor Law, SI, HI, UN
– Team leadership, Customer service
– Positive thinking